QUADRO-G | Lightweight Fusion Goggles | GSCI Advanced Photonics
The QUADRO-G is the dual-eye tactical goggle system for surveillance and reconnaissance at short- and medium-range distances based on the QUADRO-S unit. Dual-Eyepiece design and top bracket make the unit suitable for wide variety of scenarios requiring hands-free operation.
Thanks to GSCI’s patented multi-sensor technology, the QUADRO-G operates in 5 distinct modes: Thermal, Daytime, Nighttime and two Hybrid views, also known as the Fusion: Day-Fusion and Night-Fusion. On top of that, the QUADRO-G comes loaded with many unique features that offer convenience and help give the operator a tactical advantage.
Most Popular Options & Accessories
- MTAR™-HUD – Multi-Task Heads-Up Display
- MVP-240 – Multi-Voltage Battery Pack
- HMD-800-MOD – Portable Display Unit
- TRC120 – Remote Control
- QRF-4500 – Advanced Laser Rangefinder
- DVR-INT – Internal Video Recorder (Ideal for Post-Mission Debriefings | Drag-and-Drop Video Files | 32GB microSD Card Included)
Looking to purchase the QUADRO-G? Find a dealer near you
- FPA Refresh Rate: 9Hz or 50Hz
- Digital Zoom: 2X, 4X, 8X
- Display: Full Size: 0.5-Inch, AMOLED, Colour, 800×600
- Imaging Modes: Monochrome + 8 Colour Palettes
- Digital Video Recorder: Optional: Built-In or External
- Power Source: 4pcs AA and External (e.g. MVP-240)
- Battery Life: Up to 7 hours
- Operating Temperature: -40°C .. +50°C
- Manufacturer’s Warranty: 7 Years, Limited
The beauty of the QUADRO-G is that with the fusion mode you are never left in pitch darkness.
Both channels, complementing each other to produce real-time, no-lag video image and unmatched situation awareness. This is achieved by combining detailed images from the visible/near infrared and long-wave infrared ranges of spectrum. The end result is a superb detection and recognition capability.