Ultra-Long Range Thermal Imaging System
TLR-7150 Series are the professional thermal early detection systems for reconnaissance and tactical surveillance on long and ultra-long distances.
The latest generation silent and Auto-NUC sensor is at the base of every TLR-7150. GSCI proprietary hardware and software solutions are built around the sensor and offer unique tools for added tactical advantage and user safety.
On top of that the TLR-7150 has a top-quality, fast 150mm objective lens with the largest aperture to achieve maximum detection capabilities.
The TLR-7150 is fully dust- and waterproof system specifically designed for professional applications and long-term, intensive use in any environment, in any lighting or weather conditions.
Looking to purchase the TLR-7150? Find a dealer near you
- FPA Refresh Rate: 9Hz or 50Hz
- 12-micron and 17-micron Options
- Digital Zoom: 2X, 4X, 8X
- Display: Full Size, AMOLED, Colour, 800×600
- Imaging Modes: Monochrome + 8 Colour Palettes
- Compass: Yes
- Inclinometer: Yes
- Gyroscope: Yes
- Digital Video Recorder: Yes – Built-In or External
- Power Source: 4x AA and External (e.g. MVP-240)
- Battery Life: Up to 8 hours on 4x AA and up to 16 hours with MVP-240
- Operating Temperature: -40°C .. +50°C
- Manufacturer’s Warranty: 7 Years, Limited
- Designed for Professional Use
- Set of Curated Technological Features
- Ultra-Long Range Performance
- Total Magnification up to 48X
- Optionally Aided by Various Target Location Features
- Outstanding Endurance and Reliability
- Latest Generation Hardware and Software
- Battle-Proven MIL-STD Enclosure
- Precision-Crafted to Tightest Tolerances
- Powered by AA Batteries in Quick-Swap Cartridges
- Extra Long Autonomy on MVP-240 Pack: up to 16 Hours